I made a mix as promotion for a party I am organizing the 31st of May: Bar-Dancing Tropicana. The goal is to introduce people to the sound they can expect at the party and to show/share the tracks I really dig at the moment. I tried to incorporate many different styles but to still keep the vibe going.
1. Tropkillaz – Badman
2. Fellow – Rollin
3. FS Green – Goolie Goolie
4. MØ (feat. Diplo) – XXX 88
5. Banda Westfalica – K Le Pasa (Crooked Bois Remix)
6. Hataah – Sekwe
7. Missy Elliot – Get Ur Freak On (Riot’s Get Your Zouk On Remix)
8. Munchi x Frikitona – As Ruivas
9. Fellow – Dreamers
10. Jeremih – Fuck You All the Time (Banginclude’s Kizomba Remix)
11. Mala Noche e Comrade – Gangasterinha
12. Omulu & DJ Comrade – Bagulho Doido
13. Munchi x Maless – Sucia Anthem
14. Ricky Blaze – Just You And I
15. Popcaan – Everything Nice (produced by Dubbel Dutch)
16. DJ Snake x Yellow Claw x Spanker – Slow Down
17. Bro Safari & UFO! – Drama (JSTJR Remix)
18. Schlachthofbronx x Sabo x Nadastrom – Negra Linda
19. MRRSN – Piranhas
20. UFO! & Hoodie – FISSA!
21. Noisia – Tommy’s Theme (Munchi’s Fear is Weakness Remix)
22. Morrison – E.O.T.W. Anthem
23. Boeboe – Silly Boy feat. Sevdaliza
24. Robs & Duke – ASDF
25. Champion Rockas – Rainbows (JSTJR Remix)
26. Diplo feat. Angger Dimas & Travis Porter – Biggie Bounce (Robs & Duke Remix)
27. Tropkillaz & Jesse Slayter – Filipino Chick
28. Ricky Vaughn – Jahan On Me….
29. LocoMotive – Hierba
30. Munchi – Hope
It might get a bit heavy at the end for some (that’s my gabber past right there) but please bear with me because it ends with, in my opinion, the best moombahton song of all times. I wanted to end at 170 BPM but there were so many great tracks to choose from that I ran out of time when I was around 110 BPM. So expect a part 2.
Hoodie and MRRSN will be headlining the party so I will be doing a feature on them later this month! You can expect an item about most artists in this mix sooner or later anyways.
Awesome artwork by Roel Vennekens of Pixelkraft.nl